Contact Simula Research Laboratory, Fornebu
Simula is currently closed for visitors.
Together with the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Simula has developed a voluntary app that can reduce the time needed to track the spread of Covid-19. For information regarding the app, the following contacts are recommended:
- General inquiries related to the app can be addressed to:
Norwegian Institute of Public Health (FHI)
- Inquiries about Simula's role can be directed to:
Deputy Managing Director, Kyrre Lekve
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting address: Simula Research Laboratory, Martin Linges vei 25, 1364, Fornebu
- Postal address: Simula Research Laboratory, PO Box 134, 1325 Lysaker, Norway
- Phone: +47 67 82 82 00; Fax: +47 67 82 82 01
Directions by Public Transport
- Take the train to Skøyen or Lysaker station which both have regular bus departures to Fornebu.
- The bus stop closest to Simula is called "IT Fornebu". The following bus routes stop there: 24, 28, 31, 31E, 40 and 81. If you are going by bus directly from the city center of Oslo, bus 31E or 81 are the quickest.
- For more information and schedules look at Ruter or call 177 (within Oslo/Akershus).
- When you exit the bus, you will see the orange hub in the middle of "Portalbygget". You need to walk down the stairs beneath it to get to the main entrance hall ("Resepsjon"). Right before the reception, there is a staircase. Walk up the stairs to the 3rd floor and you find Simulas main entrance. Please ring the bell and we will open for you. If you need to use the elevator, please call Simula at 67 82 82 00.
- You could also ask for directions from the Technopolis' reception.
Directions by Car
- Follow directions towards Fornebu and then follow the signs for Snarøya.
- After you have passed the Telenor building, follow the road straight ahead through a junction and then take the second exit ("Rolfsbuktveien") at the first roundabout.
- Drive past the orange hub/building and take the first turn left at the corner of the HP-builing.
- Guests can park for a fee in the underground parking house between the Technopolis building and Equinor. Drive past the orange hub/building, turn left before Scandic hotel. You will see the entrance to the underground parking house. If you only need to park for 5 minutes, you can use the parking outside the ground floor cantine. There are some parking places for drop offs.
- Take the stairs/lift up and walk to the reception. From there you can follow the directions above.
You may also get directions to Simula by using Google Maps. Keep in mind that driving patterns may change due to the construction work going on in the area. Check the above directions for parking information.