Job openings for Simula Metropolitan
Simula Metropolitan Center for Digital Engineering, a new research institute jointly owned by Simula Research Laboratory and Oslo Metropolitan University (OsloMet), is advertising a number of PhD and Postdoc positions in the areas of networks and communications, machine learning and IT management.
We are looking for 13 young scientists with a vivid interest in interdisciplinary application-driven projects. PhD positions are fully funded for a period of 3 years; postdoc positions are fully funded for a period of 2-4 years. We are also looking for a research engineer to support various engineering activities at the Centre for Resilient Networks and applications.
- Current job openings
- Job openings for Simula Metropolitan
- Books written or edited by Simula researchers
- Contact & directions
- Scientific evaluation of Simula
- The Simula Culture
- The Simula Code of Ethics
- Simula Milestones
- The Simula researcher of the year award
- Simula SpringerBriefs
- Strategies and Annual Reports
- Articles of Association (Vedtekter)
- Press resources