Simula Research Laboratorywelcomes yourcontribution toandparticipation inthe CSEConf2017, an international conference on computational science and engineering with a particular emphasis on software, education, and biomedical applications.
The deadline for abstract submission is May 1, 2017. For up-to-date information and submission of abstracts for contributed talks, please see the conference web site at cseconf2017.simula.no. Selected contributions will be invited for full papers in a book to be published by Springer.
Confirmed keynote speakers
- Professor Peter Hunter, University of Auckland (NZ)
- Professor Randall J. LeVeque, Washington University (US)
- Professor Anders Logg, Chalmers University (SE)
- Associate Professor Alison Marsden, Stanford University (US)
- Professor Knut M. Mørken, University of Oslo (NO)
Any questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.