Simula is a publicly-owned research lab that is focused on five main research areas: communication systems, cryptography, machine learning, scientific computing, and software engineering. Our main objective is to reach new levels of understanding and to create vital knowledge about fundamental scientific challenges that are of genuine value to society.
At this Master's Dayeventyou willget an introduction to Simula and the opportunity to talk to our researchers about potential master projects.
How to get there
- By tram: 17 and 18 stop right outside the building; get off at Tullinløkka
- By train: get off at Nationaltheateret (4 min walk to KA23) or Oslo S (take tram 17/18 towards Rikshospitalet and get off at Tullinkløkka)
- On foot: consult Google maps
16:30Welcome and pizza
- A brief introduction to Simula and our research areas.Pizza and snacks will be served.
17:00Poster walk, mingling and snacks
- Meet our researchers and learn more about their projects. There will also be a few contests.
18:00Announcement of contest winners
- Time: October 24 from16:30-18:00
- Location: Simula Research Laboratory,Kristian Augusts gate 23, 0164 Oslo
- Guest sign-up information: Please sign up usingthis formby October 24th at 10 am.
For more information and available master thesis projects see here.