Register for Comph
The registration fee is 50 EUR, which covers coffee and lunch meals, the academic program. Participants need to take care of their travel and accommodation needs. The organizers will offer up to 5 stipends designed to fully cover costs associated with travel and accommodation to/from Oslo to all accepted applicants. The course is co-funded by COST Action MI-NET.
- Application for stipends: 15 January 2017
- Student application: The application deadline has been extended till March 05, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: 20 February 2017
- Notification of stipends: 25 February 2017
Doctoral and late master students in natural and computer sciences with an interest in the topics and techniques of the school are welcome to apply from anywhere in the world. The school is aimed at doctoral and late master students, but early career researchers are also welcome.
Given the multidisciplinary nature of the ComPh modelling week, we are keen to involve participants with different diverse backgrounds and interests in natural and computer sciences. However, a core knowledge of mathematics and statistics as well as experience with programming (e.g. MATLAB or R) are desirable.
Please register for the school using the form below. If you want to apply for a stipend, in addition to the registration form, please send the complete application in an email to Valeriya Naumova. The complete application must include:
- A current résumé or CV.
- A brief letter of support from a mentor, advisor, or promoter attesting to the usefulness of the applicant’s enrollment in the course, acknowledging the terms of taking the course.
- A one-page summary describing academic background, interests, motivation for application (specific projects, mentor, co-mentor), and, particularly which projects may be of interest given the list in the course content announcement.
Note that the stipend application MUST be submitted as a single attached PDF file to Valeriya. The sign-up form (below) must also be submitted.
- Educational Opportunities
- Educational Partnerships
- Visiting Scholar Programme
- About SSRI