- The University of Oslo (UiO) is the oldest University in Norway. It is also the research environment Simula has the closest relation with. Our staff regularly teaches at the Institute of Informatics (IFI), several of our employees have a position at the University and most of our Phd-candidates graduate from UiO. We also deliver some courses at Simula which give credits at UiO, and UiO and Simula collaborate through the SUURPh-program.
- We collaborate with Oslo Metropolitan University (Oslo Met) through common ownership of Simula Met.
- We collaborate with the University of Bergen (UiB) through common ownership of Simula UiB.
- We have a common project going on together with Østfold University College (HiØ) on programming in schools and how to educate teachers in code in upper secondary school.
- NAROM and SSRI regularly arrange different outreach activities in astrophysics and other science activities.
- Our main partner in the US is the University of California in San Diego (UCSD). We collaborate through the SUURPh -program, and the joint summer school in computational physiology is one of the main activities we do together.
- Simula and Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin) collaborate on PhD-programs.