Generative Adversarial Network Models for electoral behaviours studies
In this project, we suggest a third option namely to use Generative Adversarial Models (GANs) to generate artificial, but realistic images of faces.
The generated images will be used as survey images of real candidates in Brazilian elections
The result of this thesis has the potential to be used in ongoing and future research projects. Moreover, the student can explore the use of the developed outcome to other research topics in applied social sciences, such as racial/ethnic discrimination, and cognitive bias.
- Work on a project with practical use in different fields
- Collaborate with researchers in an interdisciplinary way
- Knowledge that can be easily applied to different purposes
- Interest in social sciences
- Michael Riegler
- Hugo Lewi Hammer, TKD, OsloMet, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yuri Kasahara – Norwegian Institute for Urban and Regional Research/OsloMet, email@example.com