Call for Participation in the 1st European VIVA PHD Summer School
High-level courses will be given to approximately 30 PhD students by the most recognized European researchers in the field of Software V&V and trustworthy Artificial Intelligence and will include an appropriate combination of theoretical and practical matters.
The courses will cover a broad spectrum of research topics including Machine Learning and Data Mining in Software Testing, V&V of Neural Networks, Constraint Programming in Verification Testing of Autonomous Systems, etc. The PhD School is co-organized by LIRMM, Simula Research Laboratory and Inria with the financial support of the French Institute in Norway, Simula, Inria and CNRS through the GDR-IA, GDR-MADICS and the GDR-GPL.
- Christian Bessiere (CNRS, Montpellier, France)
- Catherine Dubois (ENSIIE Paris, France)
- Kerstin Eder (University of Bristol, UK)
- Tias Guns (University of Brussel, Belgium)
- Alexey Ignatiev (Monash University, Australia)
- Felix Ingrand (LAAS-CNRS, Toulouse, France)
- Laurent Simon (LABRI, Bordeaux, France)
- Location: Belambra Club, La Grande Motte, Montpellier, France.
- Dates: 15 - 19 June 2020
- Organizers: Arnaud Gotlieb (Simula, Oslo), Nadjib Lazaar (LIRMM, University of Montpellier) and Florent Masseglia (LIRMM, Inria).
- Website: www.lirmm.fr/viva2020
- Early registration (before the 29th of February 2020 for the preregistration and before 31st of March 2020 for the final registration) is encouraged. The number of participants is limited to 30.
- For further information, please contact Arnaud Gotlieb (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Nadjib Lazaar (email@example.com).