Simula is a publicly-owned research lab that is focused on five main research areas: communication systems, cryptography, machine learning, scientific computing, and software engineering. Our main objective is to reach new levels of understanding and to create vital knowledge about fundamental scientific challenges that are of genuine value to society.
At this Master's Day event you will get an introduction to Simula and the opportunity to talk to our researchers about potential master's projects. Pre-defined master's project are listed here. You are also welcome to approach our researchers with project ideas of your own.
- Time: 16 October from 16:30-18:00
- Location: Simula Research Laboratory, Kristian Augusts gate 23, 0164 Oslo
- Guest sign-up information: Please sign up by 9 October at 10 am.
16:30 Welcome and pizza
- A brief introduction to Simula and some of our research projects.
17:00 Poster walk and mingling
- Meet our researchers and learn more about their projects. There will also be a few contests.
18:00 Announcement of contest winners
How to get there (Kristian Augusts gate 23)
- By tram: 17 and 18 to Tullinløkka, walk along the tracks for 50 meters
- By train: get off at Nationaltheateret (4 min walk to KA23) or Oslo S (take tram 17/18 towards Rikshospitalet and get off at Tullinkløkka)
- On foot: consult Google maps