Contract research plays a major part in fulfilling Simula’s ambition to conduct research that contributes to lasting innovation in society.
Simula provides contract research for both the private and the public sector. By drawing on the expertise of over 150 researchers within our five core research areas within Information and Communication Technology, we can create a specialized team with the expertise a given project demands.
The core research areas are:
- Communication systems
- Machine learning
- Scientific computing
- Software engineering
For more information about our contract research opportunities at Simula, please contact the research directors[r3] :
- General inquiries - Prof. Are Magnus Bruaset
- Cryptography – Prof. Øyvind Ytrehus
- Communication Systems – Dr. Sven-Arne Reinemo
- Machine Learning – Dr. Sven-Arne Reinemo
- Scientific Computing – Dr. Vegard Vinje
- Software Engineering – Prof. Are Magnus Bruaset