Simula Summer School in Computational Physiology
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the summer school has been canceled for 2020.
The annual summer school is tailored for postgraduate students (MSc and early PhD-level students) and includes:
- The opportunity to perform cutting edge research with the world's leading researchers in their fields
- 2 weeks of formal lectures and project work in June
(at Simula Research Laboratory in Oslo, Norway)
- 1.5 weeks of workshops, joint project work, and a final presentation in August
(at the University of California, San Diego, USA)
- A two-day Nature Masterclasses workshop in scientific writing and publishing presented by two editors from the Nature journals.
- Varied and engaging in social activities
The annual Summer School in Computational Physiology in organized with support from the following: