Simula Summer School in Computational Physiology
Applications for 2024 will open in early December.
The annual summer school is tailored for postgraduate students (MSc and early PhD-level students) and includes:
- The opportunity to perform cutting edge research with the world's leading researchers in their fields
- 2 weeks of formal lectures and project work in June
(at Simula Research Laboratory in Oslo, Norway)
- 1.5 weeks of workshops, joint project work, and a final presentation in August
(at the University of California, San Diego, USA)
- A Nature Masterclasses workshop in scientific writing and publishing presented by two editors from the Nature journals.
- Varied and engaging social activities
The annual Summer School in Computational Physiology in organized with support from the following: